I got around to cleaning up and rearranging my sewing area finally. I finished sewing one dress and completed 10 MCC bag (8 heath/ sewing kit bags and 2 school bags). I now need to put the cording in them.
I wanted to start a tunic with some fabric I got last week but found out I did not have enough after laying out the pattern (the fabric was not as wide as normal) so I will try to get some more tomorrow and hopefully there will be some left, however, most of the bolt was already sold. If no, I will try to figured out some thing else for it. Might be able to use it for contrast for another blouse pattern that is in the Burda magazine.